Thursday 24 March 2011

evaluation activity 6 (part 4)

Services used (online)






I used flickr to host my photos to put on my blog to make it easier to see for the examiner and so it also was easiest to embed in my blog. Only problem i had with it was the slow upload speeds.










To record my progress throughout the course i used blogger to make a blog. I found it was easy enough to use, having had brief experience with it before, saying that id have rather used something like tumblr as its an easier and less rigid platform to use.
















To share the photos i used in my magazine we used facebook, this was both a blessing and a curse. Having the photo's online was good because they were easily accessible from pretty much anywhere (except school ironically) and even gave the option to download hi res versions of them, although it only extended to the photos i used in my draft and not my final piece.














To host my word documents i used Scribd which was easy to use and thats about that, it was useful but nothing more thatn that canr eally be said.























To make my 35 word pitch to the class i used animoto which once we got round the 30 second limit was very cool. Easy to use nice too look at, created a really nice little video without too much effort on my part. And the way it matched the pace to the music was especially cool!
















To host my analysis' of covers and such i used slideshare and it was good, same deal as scribd really, did its job and not much else to say about it really.



















No comments:

Post a Comment