Thursday 24 March 2011

Evaluation activity 6 (part 3)

Programs used.


photoshop elements 5.0


At the beginning of the project i was using PS elements 5.0 on the school Pcs and found it hard to adjust to as on my old p.c. i had been using a cs2 which was a newer, more advanced version. I found it difficult to locate certain tools and some didn't exist altogether which disadvantaged me at certain points.




















Photoshop CS5


When i got the Imac previously mention and got hold of a copy of CS5 i began to use it anf found it a lot easier that PS elements 5.0 to use because of the developments in it to make the software easier to use as originally it was a very professional software. I also experienced a lot smoother experience as it was less demanding on RAM


















Microsoft office 2010


I used office to write up my article quickly so if i made a mistake or needed to change it at a later date it would be easier, it was easy enough to use and it always has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment